Facebook and what we can do

Started by Randy Warkentin, Tue, 06/19/18, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Warkentin

So I am not much when it comes to posting but this is something that I would like to see happen. I would like to have pics of Qualifiers, Members, and there planes. This includes build pictures too. I think we would all like to see them. If you don't want to post them for what ever reason just send them to me warks62@gmail.com and I will get them on the USSMA Facebook page. I think it will be fun and enjoyable. Please send them in we all would like to see. As far as build pics I know it can be intimidating but I have found most enjoy them we the builders are the ones that critique them the most not the members.
Randy Warkentin, West Coast VC
Randy W.

Randy Warkentin

Not just past Qualifiers any that you have we all would like to see.
Randy W.

Curtis Kitteringham

The Face Book page seems to be getting a lot of positive activity with the new addition page.
Good work in keeping USSMA a live
Curtis Kitteringham

Randy Warkentin

So this is the new Scale Masters Facebook page for the Members/competitors. This is for pics of builds, Qualifiers,  walk around, scores you name it for Scale Competition. I hope you enjoy and participate. Nothing to do with the politics or complaints. This is for the fun and enjoyment. Hope you all like.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/610522992643109/?ref=bookmarks
Randy Warkentin
WC VP
Randy W.