News:

U.S. Scale Masters Mission:
The U.S. Scale Masters Association is committed to the development and growth of Scale Aircraft Modeling by bringing people together to learn about the fascinating aspects of Aviation, Scale Realism, Competition, and Sportsmanship.

Main Menu

British Columbia Scale Classic

Started by Roly, Tue, 11/19/13, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Roly

British Columbia Scale Classic

Start Date: July 18, 2014 End Date: July 20, 2014

Hosted By: Vernon RC Aeromodelers in Vernon, British Columbia, British Columbia Canada

Contact Info:
Contest Director: Mike Allman & Roly Worsfold CD AMA # 50286L - CD
CD contact e-mail rolydd@telus.net
CD Contact Phone # 250-374-4405

Web Link for more information http://www.vrcas.org

USSMA Classes:
Expert Yes   Team Yes
Advanced Yes  ProAm/Pro Y
ProAm/Sportsman Yes

Additional Information Given:
10th Annual British Columbia Scale Classic-VRCAS - event will be held July 18th, 19th & 20th, 2014. Friday night "Hangar Party" and Saturday night "Pot Luck Supper" is PLANNED. Dry camping at the VRCAS field -10Kms north of Vernon on L&A Cross Rd off Hwy 97 (Stepping Stones) or 97A (North of Swan Lake). You can't miss it! GPS +50° 20' 47.08", -119° 15' 8.07"
The event is for beginners through to advanced.
Static Judging and Safety Inspections Friday 1:00PM to 5:30PM.
Saturday and Sunday Pilots meeting - 8:30AM & Gear up- 9:00AM. 4 - 6 rounds. $35.00 dollar entry fee per model. Pre-registration encouraged!
$5.00 off for North West Scale Aero-Modellers Membership or US Scale Masters Association Membership.
5 Scale Categories: Fun (Novice and Experienced), Open and Advanced (ARF's allowed)-Team and Expert.
5 mandatory manoeuvres; Take-Off, Straight Flight Through, Figure Eight, Landing & Realism plus 5 optional manoeuvres that YOU pick.
Awards for the top 3 in each category.
Pilots Choice award, Pilot Prizes & 50-50 draws

Roly Worsfold
U.S.S.M.A - Area Director - British Columbia

Flyfast1

(Webmaster note, I fixed the link in the original post)
Hi,

I thought I should mention that the Web link doesn't work and the fix is to add a colon after "http".  The URL is correct as displayed, but the Web page code needs the colon added so that it will work.

-Ed B.